Looking for Yummy cold appetizers for parties? We have some great recipes to give you. Don’t you believe me? Take a look at this post and find delicious cold appetizers for your parties. Read also our previous posts to give you some other ideas, such as simple recipes with white chocolate and preparing caramel for your desserts.
There are some great recipes for appetizers for parties, and they are just awesome to serve to your guests. In fact, these are great for all types of parties, so enjoy all our ideas for Yummy cold appetizers for parties.
Yummy cold appetizers for parties Recipes
If you are looking for elegant and Yummy cold appetizers for parties you couldn’t be in better place. Take a look at these fabulous recipes.
CANAPES OF BANANA WITH PEPPER
16 mini toast
16 teaspoons of cream cheese light
16 teaspoons of pepper jelly
2 plantain cut into slices
- First, brown the bananas in a nonstick skillet greased with a little olive oil.
- To assemble the canapes, put on toast cream cheese, then bananas, and in the end the pepper jelly.
2 tablespoons sugar
1 cup of tea of wheat flour
1 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons of baking powder
- Separate the whites from the yolks, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and add gradually the flour and water alternately.
- Beat the egg whites and add the baking powder and salt.
- Stir slowly and enter the batter.
- Pour into a greased and floured baking sheet and bake in moderate oven (170 ° C to 190 ° C), preheated.
- Remove from oven and cut the dough with a round biscuits cutter.
SANDWICH OF CUCUMBER
10 slices of peeled sliced bread
10 slices of wholemeal bread
1 cup of tea mayonnaise
2 grated Japanese cucumber
1/2 teaspoon chopped mint
2 tablespoons lemon juice
white pepper to taste
salt to taste
dill leaf to decorate
- Cut the slices of bread in half.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the grated cucumber, mint, and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Season with pepper and salt.
- Fill the halves of the bread slices with the mixture of cucumber and assemble the sandwiches.
- You can leave in the fridge for 1 hour and, just before serving, garnish with the leaves of dill.
VEGETARIAN MINI COUSCOUS
1 cup (tea) of grated onion
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup (tea) olive oil
2 cups (tea) of grated carrot
2 cups (tea) of chopped fresh asparagus (optional)
500 grams of tomatoes peeled and seeded
2 cups (tea) of fresh peas
1 glass of canned palm hearts, chopped
200 grams of green canned corn
1/4 cup (tea) chopped parsley
2 pepper-finger girl, chopped
1 cup (tea) of green olives, pitted, chopped
1 liter of vegetable broth
3 cups (tea) of corn flour
2 cups (tea) of cassava flour in flakes
1 tablespoon salt
tomato cherry for garnish
How to prepare these Yummy cold appetizers for parties.
- In a saucepan, saute onion and garlic in half the oil over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrot and asparagus and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, peas, palm hearts and corn and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add parsley, pepper and olives and mix.
- Add the vegetable broth and flour, stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Put the remaining olive oil and salt and mix well. Remove from heat.
- Grease forms for pies with 3.5 diameters with oil, put pieces of vegetables or pepper in the background and fill it with couscous, pressing it.
- Unmold and serve.
- You can decorate them with pepper, tomato cherry, and asparagus.
Did you enjoy our post? Give us your opinion and suggestions. Hope you enjoy our Yummy cold appetizers for parties!