Looking for Tea Time fun treats for kids? You can make these treats with the kids too, making it even more fun! Take a look at this post also about Alice Wonderland themed parties for kids and take from there other ideas too. Do not forget to check out our previous articles as Cherries and berries in cheesecakes, or Magical treats for Harry Potter fans.
Tea time is a great opportunity to gather all the family, keep it united, and spend a fun time too! Prepare some of these sweets a few hours earlier, with the help of your children and see how happy they are preparing these recipes of Tea Time fun treats for kids!
Best Tea Time fun treats for kids
Treats for children are always fun. They are all very colourful and delicious, that just looking at them makes your mouth water! Check some recipes!
- 500 g wheat flour sifted
- 30 g yeast
- 80g sugar
- 250 ml of warm milk
- 60 g of melted butter
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Frying oil
- 300 g of milk chocolate
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- colourful confectionery
Preparation of these Tea Time fun treats for kids.
- In a deep bowl, mix the yeast with a little sugar.
- Add milk, eggs, salt, butter, the rest of sugar and flour.
- Work the dough well, cover and let stand to grow (30 minutes).
- Cut the dough into 25 equal pieces, make balls, press, and with a small cutter, drill the middle of the ball.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- In a high frying pan , heat the oil and fry the donuts until golden brown.
- Put them on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Melt the chocolate in double boiler, add the milk and stir until it becomes smooth.
- Cover the donuts and sprinkle with granulated dark chocolate, white chocolate or coloured sprinkles.
COOKIES WITH ICE CREAM
These are delicious Tea Time fun treats for kids. Try them and then let us know!
6 tablespoons of brown sugar
7 1/2 tablespoons of refined sugar
6 1/2 tablespoons of butter
1 1/2 teacups of flour
1 teaspoons of powder yeast
1/2 coffee spoons of salt
180 grams of chocolate drops
100 grams of chopped walnuts
Method of preparation:
- Sift the brown sugar and the refined and blend in a mixer along with the butter and egg until it forms a cream.
- Then sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt and incorporate at the mixer the mixture until it becomes smooth.
- Add the chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
- Make balls of the desired size with the dough.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about ten minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with a scoop of ice cream of your choice between two cookies, forming an ice cream.
- You can pass drops of chocolate and confectionery on the sides as well.
Don’t you think these recipes are awesome? They are super easy and you can ask children to help you making them! Try these Tea Time fun treats for kids and enjoy your tea time with your little ones!