Sweet and sour: Desserts with lemon and lime! What are you waiting for? Check the best desserts with lemon and lime in this post! I am sure you will be delighted! Don’t forget to have a look at our posts about preparing caramel for your desserts and simple recipes with white chocolate. I am sure you will love them all!
Joining sweet and sour may seem a bit strange, but the truth is that it is simply delicious! Curious to find out the recipes we have for you this week? Find the Sweet and sour: Desserts with lemon and lime!
Find the Sweet and sour: Desserts with lemon and lime
Find the Sweet and sour: Desserts with lemon and lime in these recipes. I am sure you will love them all! Then come and tell us what you think!
Lime and lemon mousse
1 can of condensed milk
4 dl sour cream
3 sheets of gelatin
- Soak the gelatine sheets in cold water. Squeeze lemons and limes and pass the juice through a colander.
- Beat the sour cream nicely firm, always beating, add the condensed milk, juice and gelatin dissolved in a little hot water.
- Put the mousse in the bowl and refrigerate. Just before serving sprinkle with lemon and lime zest.
Coconut, lemon and lime cake
125g softened butter
1 teaspoon baking powder
125g grated coconut
butter and flour to form
- Wash the lemon and limes with hot water, dry them and finely scrape off the peel.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and 1 lime. Spread a shape (20 cm in diameter and about 8 cm in height) with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Beat the butter with 200g of sugar and 1 teaspoon of grated lemon peel and 1 teaspoon of lime zest until you get a creamy dough.
- Add eggs to buttercream one at the time.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and grated coconut, add the previous dough and stir briefly.
- Pour the dough in the form and smooth. Lead to bake in a preheated oven at 175 ° C for about 45-50 min.
- Mix in a small saucepan 1/8 liter of water with sugar 200g, remaining zest of lemon and lime peel, 4 tablespoons of lemon juice and 4 tablespoons of lime juice.
- Take to the heat over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Cook for about 10-15 min. until you get a thick syrup.
- Let the cake stand for about 10 min. in the form, separate the sides of the cake of the form. Chop the cake several times with a toothpick and distribute half of the syrup over the cake and let cool. Serve the cake with the remaining syrup.
I hope you enjoy these two recipes with lemon and lime! I am sure you won’t regret joining Sweet and sour: Desserts with lemon and lime!