There are simple recipes with white chocolate that will leave all your guests delighted! Don’t you believe me? We all know the importance of a varied diet, but you can include in it (sometimes) some candies, treats, and sweets. So we have some recipes that you can cook for these days you need some sugar in your blood (and we know it happens sometimes!).
Do you have white chocolate in your fridge and don’t you know what you can cook with it? We have some ideas to give you. There are lots of tasty food which includes white chocolate and, in fact, they are simple recipes with white chocolate that you can cook even with your kids.
2 simple recipes with white chocolate
Do you know what you can do with white chocolate? We all know some recipes with milk and dark chocolate, but it is unusual to use white chocolate in your recipes. That’s why we have some ideas to give you. Here you have 2 simple recipes with white chocolate that all of you will love.
White Chocolate Pavé
2 cans of condensed milk
2 cups (tea) of milk
3 tablespoons (soup) of cornstarch
200 grams of sour cream
1 champagne biscuit box
1/2 cup (tea) of milk
400 grams of melted white chocolate
semisweet chocolate syrup to taste for garnish
How to do:
- Bring to low heat (160 ° C) the condensed milk with milk and starch. Stir without stopping until it thickens.
- Cool slightly and add the sour cream.
- In a medium container, alternate layers of lightly dipped in milk biscuits, cream and 250 g of chopped chocolate.
- Finish with the cream.
- Cover with plastic film and take to the fridge until firm.
And it is ready. At serving time only remove the plastic, sprinkle with 150 grams of grated chocolate and decorate with the syrup. Isn’t it one of the most simple recipes with white chocolate?
White Chocolate Flan
300 grams of chopped white chocolate melted
1 cup (tea) of milk
1 serum-free sour cream can
1/2 cup (tea) of blackcurrant syrup
1 3/4 spoon (soup) of cornstarch
1/4 cup (tea) orange juice
How to do:
- Melt white chocolate in a bain marie or in the microwave.
- Beat the melted chocolate, milk, sour cream, eggs and 1 tablespoon (soup) of cornstarch into a blender jug.
- Place the prepared in a form for flan, oiled and sprinkled with sugar.
- Bake in the water bath in the oven preheated to 200 ° C for 1 hour or try to stick a toothpick and if it turns out dry is ready.
- Let cool and unmold.
- Prepare the syrup: mix the blackcurrant and the rest of the cornstarch dissolved in orange juice in a saucepan.
- Light the fire stirring continuously until it becomes a thick mixture.
- Let cool and mix the pomegranate seeds.
- Pour the syrup over the pudding and decorate to your liking.
Isn’t this recipe one of the best simple recipes with white chocolate?
As you can see white chocolate can be used in many recipes, so you can improvise in the kitchen too! Did you like our simple recipes with white chocolate? Make them and then let us know your opinion!