We have some Easy Recipes with Puff Pastry for all the cuisine enthusiasts around the world who want to innovate in the kitchen. These recipes are very easy to do and the ingredients can be bought in your nearest grocery shop or supermarket. You might also like to read some of our previous posts, such as edible pictures to decorate your cake or easy recipes of vegetable juices. And what about a frozen party?
2 easy recipes with puff pastry
There are some great easy recipes with puff pastry that you can do every time you want. We have made a selection of the easiest ones, so you can enjoy them. Here We Go:
The Pastry Twists
You will need:
- One Sheet Frozen Puff Pastry, defrosted
- One Cheese Grated Parmesan divided for this recipe.
- First, preheat the oven to 400º and line up two big baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Then scatter one third of a cup of Parmesan cheese on a plate and put the puff pastry on top.
- Then sprinkle another third cup of Parmesan on top of the puff pastry and roll it to make a rectangle.
- Fold it in half and sprinkle with the Parmesan that’s left.
- Roll out the rectangle so that you can widen it and cut it into 12 strips.
- Spread them out on baking sheets separately and twist each one holding both ends in opposite direction, to create a spiral effect.
- Brush each one with egg wash until they become golden.
- Let it cool to room temperature in order to serve them when the flavor is at its best.
This is our first Easy Recipes with Puff Pastry, the pastry twists. Now we have a huge surprise for you – some potatoes. What do you think? Check how easy they are!
You will need:
- one package of puff pastry,
- two cups of hash brown potatoes cooked according to the package directions,
- one cup of Citrus Pineapple Salsa,
- one teaspoon of curry salsa,
- two tablespoons of cilantro (chopped),
- one egg
- one tablespoon of water.
- First of all, preheat the oven to 400º.
- Unfold the sheets on a surface with flour and roll them into two squares.
- Cut each one into six squares so that you get twelve squares.
- Mash up the potatoes with the salsa, the cilantro and the curry in a bowl of medium size.
- Beat the egg with water in a small bowl, using a fork. Don’t worry it’s one of the many Easy Recipes with Puff Pastry.
- Divide the mash up between the squares and brush the edges with the egg mixture.
- Fold them over to make a triangle and seal them with a fork – crimp it.
- Brush them with the egg mixture and place them onto two baking sheets.
- Bake them for 20 minutes or until they get a golden brown tan.
- Now you can serve them for all the family, with some more salsa on the side!
You can use your creativity to experiment on your cuisine, using different ingredients! Hope you enjoyed our Easy Recipes with Puff Pastry.