Today I’m going to give you some recipes of Easy to prepare fish and chips. You know the importance of a varied diet, not just for you, but for the whole family, including kids. We know how tough it is feeding our children, especially if the menu is fish. But now your problems are over. Take a look at these fantastic recipes!
Easy to prepare fish and chips – Recipes!
FISH AND CHIPS
- 4 potatoes
- Soybean oil for frying
- 1/2 kg of whitefish
- 1 cup (s) (tea) of wheat flour
- 1 spoon (s) (coffee) salt
- 1 spoon (s) (coffee) of sodium bicarbonate
- 1 teaspoon (s) white vinegar
- 1 cup (s) (tea) water
How to do this Easy to prepare fish and chips!
- Wash, peel and cut the potatoes into sticks. Then hold the sticks in ice-cold water. Thoroughly warm up the oil in a deep skillet.
- Remove the potatoes from the cold water (only the portion of potatoes that will be immediately fried), dry them with a clean cloth.
- Fry the potatoes slowly so that the oil does not cool too much. When they are golden, remove them to a drainer (not wrap in kitchen paper or will become soft). Keep them warm.
- In a bowl, mix the salt and flour. In another bowl mix baking soda and vinegar. Add the mixture of vinegar and water to the flour mixture and stir well until it is smooth.
- Thoroughly dry the fish slices and dip them in batter, frying in hot oil (only 5 slices at a time, so they do not stick together). When ready, do the same as you did with the potatoes.
- And it is done! Serve the fish with potatoes!
Isn’t it one Easy to prepare fish and chips?
BAKED FISH WITH CHIPS SAUCE
For the sauce
2 large potatoes
2 tbsp soy oil
1 medium onion
1 cup water
1 tbsp Cornstarch
For the fish
1 fish 1.7 to 2.3 kg including the scales
1/2 cup wine
Salt to taste
How to do this Easy to prepare fish and chips:
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the potatoes until golden. Then add the chopped onion into very thin slices.
- Heat the cup of water in another container.
- When the onions are fried, place the tomatoes to braise.
- In a cup put the spoon of cornstarch and dissolve it in hot water.
- Add to the rest of sauce cornstarch dissolved in the sauce and add salt to taste. Reserve.
- Wash the fish with a small brush. Do not remove scales, they serve as a thermal insulator while it is baking.
- Open the fish from the bottom, cut away the side of the spine.
- With the halves side by side fish, united only by the skin of its back, then baste it with wine. Wait 15 minutes to absorb. Then sprinkle salt to taste, always observing the thickest parts in order to receive the salt accordingly.
- Reserve for 1 hour, always in the fridge in a closed container.
- In a mobile grill, place the fish on the part of the scale up and hold. Do not let it toste to much. If the fire is too strong, turn of the scale down.
- Return to bake the inside, when it is well browned, turn and do the same now without much concern because the scale does not burn so easily.
- Pour the sauce over the fish, wait 10 minutes and serve.
Cook these recipes this week and then let me know how it was. Hope you have enjoyed these Easy to prepare fish and chips recipes!