Did I hear “desserts without sugar”? Yeah! Find out 5 delicious desserts without sugar that will leave you completely in love! I am sure you will love them! Also, have a look at our previous posts, such as cherries and berries cheesecakes and using cheese on desserts. You will be delighted!
Eating well is synonymous with a healthy life, and for this reason, we must be careful with the food we eat, including desserts.
If you are the kind of people who do not pass without a dessert once in a while, then this post is for you. After all, not all desserts are harmful to your health! See these 5 delicious desserts without sugar!
Best 5 delicious desserts without sugar
No more excuses. Now, with these recipes, you’ll never have the excuse that you need sugar to live! Have a look at these 5 delicious desserts without sugar!
Diet ice cream
– 1 envelope of diet gelatin, with the flavour you like the most
– 1 diet condensed milk carton
– 200g cream box
- Beat all the ingredients in a blender for three minutes.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and beat for more three minutes in a blender.
- Bring back to the fridge, and leave there for over two hours.
- And it is ready your ice cream without any added sugar or sweetener! Yumi!
Yoghurt Lemon Diet
– 1 cup of nonfat plain yogurt (200g)
– 3 cups of 600 ml skimmed milk
– 1 pack of gelatin in lemon flavour
- Dissolve jello in a cup of boiling water.
- Mix milk and yogurt in a bowl.
- Add gelatin.
- Refrigerate and leave for four hours.
Diet Coconut cream with passion fruit
– ½ cup of coconut milk
– 4 tablespoons of warm water
– ½ cup of skim milk
– 1 teaspoon of dried grated coconut
– 1 cup of passion fruit
– 1 cup of diet condensed milk
– 1 unflavored dissolved gelatin
– 2 egg whites
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend them (less whites).
- Carefully beat the egg whites.
- Add the egg whites into the mixture.
- Remove when it is already very cold.
Did you enjoy these recipes? Check two more for our 5 delicious desserts without sugar!
Diet Sweet Milk
– ⅓ cup of fructose
– 1 liter of skimmed milk
– 1 dessert spoon of Cornstarch
– 1 coffee spoon of sodium bicarbonate
- Place all the ingredients in a saucepan.
- Leave on low heat until the mixture is creamy
- Mix gradually, not to burn or get stuck.
- Put the mixture into a bowl.
- When the mixture is at room temperature, refrigerate.
- After twelve hours, remove from refrigerator.
Banana in syrup
– 1 bunch of bananas
- Fill an iron pot with water.
- Upgrade it to a very low heat.
- Place the bananas in the water.
- Let bananas sweat into the pan.
- When the banana turn a syrup into the pan and the smell becomes characteristic, the dessert is ready.
Did you enjoy our recipes? As you see, you can make delicious desserts without adding sugar on them! Try them and be delighted with our 5 delicious desserts without sugar!