Cherries and berries in cheesecakes are just delicious and you can cook lots of recipes with them. We all know the importance of a varied diet but you can include in it sweets and candies sometimes. Are you curious to know the recipes we have to give you? I am sure you will be just delighted!
Cherries and berries in cheesecakes Recipes
Are you ready for a tasty time? Take a look at these fabulous recipes with Cherries and berries in cheesecakes.
Red Fruits Cheesecake
400g biscuit cornflour
200g of melted butter
750 g cream cheese
2 cup (s) plain yogurt
4 unit (s) egg
1 tablespoon (s) (soup) of vanilla extract
1 cup (s) (tea) sugar
300 g of strawberry
40 gr cherry in syrup
80 g of blackberry jam
How to do this Cherries and berries in cheesecakes:
- Mince the cookie until become a flour, add the butter and mix. Reserve. Grease a removable bottom pan with margarine and spread the biscuit by the whole cake pan.
- Take to the fridge.
- Using an electric mixer beat the cream cheese, yogurt, eggs, vanilla and sugar on low speed.
- Throw the cream in the pan and bake (250ºC) until the cream is golden on top.
- In a saucepan place the strawberries, cherries, and jam until stand as a syrup.
- Dispose the syrup over the cake and refrigerate for about 3 hours.
Be careful because the butter can not boil. Set the temperature according to your oven.
Isn’t this recipe easy to cook? And I can assure you this is one of the best recipes with Cherries and berries in cheesecakes.
100 grams of unsalted butter, softened
200 grams of cornstarch crackers
scrapings and juice of 3 silician lemons
1 tablespoon of powdered gelatin
250 grams of cream cheese or ricotta
1/2 cup of sugar
1 cup of frosty fresh sour cream
400 grams of cherries in syrup
How to do one of the best recipes with Cherries and berries in cheesecakes:
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Choose a round cake pan with a false bottom.
- Using the false bottom of the pan as a template, scratch and cut a circle on the parchment paper that will be used for lining cake pan.
- In a blender, place the softened butter and cornstarch crackers and process until you get a flour.
- Pour the flour biscuit flour with butter in the pan already lined with parchment paper. With the help of a spoon, c a flour in the pan, compacting well.
- Take the flour in the oven for about 5 minutes so that the butter melts and be incorporated into the dough. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese, lemon zest, and sugar. Mix well with a spatula until smooth.
- In an electric mixer beat the cream until it becomes whipped cream.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and stir well. Then reserve it.
- In a bowl, mix the lemon juice and gelatin and bake in a water bath to melt the gelatin.
- Add the gelatin already melted to the cream and mix well!
- Pour the cream over the cornstarch cracker dough already cold and bring to the refrigerator for about 2 hours or until it is very firm.
- Separate cherries syrup, without despising the syrup! In a small saucepan put all the syrup of cherries and cook over low heat to reduce about 3/4 of the syrup. Remove from heat and let cool.
- When your cheesecake is cold, unmold it leaving some minutes out of the refrigerator or with the help of a blowtorch slightly warm the edges of the form.
- Finally, put the cherries on top of the cheesecake to decorate and throw the cold syrup over the top.
Enjoy these recipes with Cherries and berries in cheesecakes! You will love them!